What to see
– The arrival in Bora Bora from the plane. Don’t forget to sit on the left of the plane to enjoy the amazing view
– WWII guns and vestiges. American troops stayed in Bora Bora between 1942 and 1946. A supply base, and an oil depot, airstrip, seaplane base, and defensive fortifications were constructed.
– Vestiges from the ancient times : 4 maraes (open air temple) are located in Bora Bora.
– Matira public beach. Located in the South of the island (Matira point), this is the most beautiful beach on the island.
What to do
– Sign up for excursion and discover the island
– Enjoy the relaxing and romantic atmosphere of a South Pacific island
– Go for a snorkeling to one of the corral gardens.
– Do some shopping in the Art galleries and Black pearl shops.